Cabin Rates for 2016
Cabin rates are per night.
|Cabin 4A||$150.00 per side|
|Cabin 4B||$150.00 per side|
Check In & Out
Check out is 10:00 am, check in is 2:00 pm. Early check in may be available if no guests in cabin prior to your arrival.
- There will be an additional $15.00 per day charge for each person in excess of the cabin maximum, a cot can be provided. All children under 12 stay free.
- If a cabin is unreasonably dirty at check out, an extra $50.00 will be billed to the reservation holder for additional clean up.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
- To reserve cabins a credit card is required. We don’t accept American Express credit cards.
- You will be billed for the days that you have booked your cabin. There are no refunds for early departure.
- Cancellations must be 30 days prior to arrival or 25% of total bill will be charged to your credit card.
- Cancellations must be done by email, no verbal cancellations. Your reply from us, stating we received your cancellation notice, is your proof of cancellation.
- Owners / Management reserve the right to terminate any guest’s stay, due to undesirable behavior or conduct, without a refund.
Campsite Rates for 2016
Campsite rates are per day.
|No Hook Ups||$35.00|
|With Hook Ups||$45.00|
About Our Campsites
At Northern Lights we offer both open and shaded campsites with power (15amp), water hook ups, fire pits and picnic tables. These are pull through sites that will accommodate long trailers (35 feet).
There are also a few non-serviced sites. All campsites are close to washrooms/shower facilities. For your convenience we are equipped with two sani dump stations for when you are on your way out.
We also have 125 seasonal lots, season runs May 15th – October 15th (currently full) but we recommend you to come and take a look and put your name on our waiting list so we can contact you as sites become available.
Boat Rental Rates for 2016
Boat rental rates are daily.
Gas not included in rental price.
|14ft Boat only||$30.00|
|16ft Boat only||$35.00|
|14ft with 15hp||$75.00|
|16ft with 20hp||$90.00|
To reserve boats or motors a credit card is required.
Damages to Boats
Please note that any damages to the boats will be added to the customers bill upon departure. In the case of the boats we ask that guests treat them with great care, especially on the main lake. The most common mishap that occurs is with props. A damaged prop will cost approximately $100 to replace/repair.